Saturday, January 30, 2016
He has done more than any other President before him. Here is a list of his impressive accomplishments:
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on "shovel-ready" jobs when there was no such thing as "shovel-ready" jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple "global apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences."
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.
Now see, you thought he has not accomplished anything during the past eight years.
Friday, January 01, 2016
1.“It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.”
2.“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
3.“Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.”
4.“Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”
5.“When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.”
6.“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
7.“If the world comes to an end, I want to be in Cincinnati. Everything comes there ten years later.”
8.“All generalizations are false, including this one.”
9.“Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.”
10.“Patriot: the person who can holler the loudest without knowing what he is hollering about.”
11.“Never put off ‘till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.”
12.“My books are like water; those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.”
13.“Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? It is because we are not the person involved.”
14.“Ah, well, I am a great and sublime fool. But then I am God’s fool, and all His work must be contemplated with respect.”
15.“Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.”
16.“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn’t.”
17.“There are many humorous things in the world; among them, the white man’s notion that he less savage than the other savages.”
18.“There has been only one Christian. They caught him and crucified him–early.”
19.“Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn’t any. But this wrongs the jackass.”
20.“Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.”
21.”Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.”