Friday, February 08, 2013

Your Collar is Backwards


A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar on backwards.  
The little boy asked why he wore his collar backwards.

The man, who was a priest, said, " I am a Father." 

The little boy replied, "My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that." 


The priest looked up from his book and answered, "I am the Father of many .

The boy said, "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way!"

The priest, getting impatient, said . "I am the Father of hundreds", and went back to reading his book.


The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said, "Maybe you should wear a condom, and put your pants on backwards instead of your collar."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha very funny :) :)