Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Weird, Weird Toys

I was surfing the Internet and reading a legitimate news story when an article popped up called Toys That Will Warp Your Child.  When I tried to find the article it was gone.  But I managed to piece together some of the toys.  Enjoy and be amazed.

I think I had a dog like this one.

A serious Democratic and world view of our President.


Racing Grannies. I've seen these at Borders Bookstore.

It's hard enough keeping kids from playing with their food. Now this!



This is a fine example of raising your daughter in the 21st Century


I bet the daddy wasn't Ken.



Words fail me.




Shave the baby????


I know it's supposed to be Winnie the Pooh and a bee hive, but....


This is a " 'gotta' bring the boy up right" kind of toy for manly men.


 Horrified B-Movie Victims. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Suggested pose


Everyone needs a Chicken that lays bubblegum eggs.



This one is from Mr. MacGregor Industries.


This toy is bound to give a kid nightmares.


This is Barbies second cousin, Dolly Parton Hatfield.


These are all real toys.  I can't make this stuff up. Besides it's on the Internet, so it has to be true.