Friday, November 20, 2015
Now That I'm Older Here is What I've Discovered:
1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats are mostly enjoyed with prunes and all-bran.
3. I finally got my head together, and now my body is falling apart.
4. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
5. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
6. If all is not lost, then where the heck is it?
7. It was a whole lot easier to get older, than to get wiser.
8. Some days, you're the top dog; some days you're the hydrant
9. I wish the buck really did stop here; I sure could use a few of them.
10.. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
11.. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
12.. It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
13.. The world only beats a path to your door when you're in the bathroom.
14.. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he'd have put them on my knees.
15.. When I'm finally holding all the right cards, everyone wants to play chess.
16.. It's not hard to meet expenses . . . they're everywhere.
17.. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
18.. These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter .. . .....I go somewhere to get something, and then wonder what I'm "hereafter".
19.. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
20.. HAVE I SENT THIS MESSAGE TO YOU BEFORE..........??????
Life Is Short. Live It To The Fullest. It Has An Expiration Date.