Tuesday, March 08, 2011

The Serenity Prayer

For all of us old foggies, I thought this was a pretty good prayer.


“God grant me the Senility to forget the people I never liked anyway, the Good Fortune to run into the ones I do, and the Eyesight to tell the difference.”


And for all of the working stiffs, I offer this:

"Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the Courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the Wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.


And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on today as they be connected to the ass that I may have to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work
12% on Monday.
23% on Tuesday.
40% on Wednesday.
20% on Thursday.
5% on Friday.

And help me to remember...



When I'm having a really bad day,
and it seems that people are trying to piss me off, that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4 to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Amen."

2 comments:

sex life said...

Goodness, there is so much useful information above!

shegheth said...

s0w13z7u28 o9j21z4u65 h4a39j4d56 u0d06s3s27 y8k01i6t49 a8j30g2p12