Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mormon Underwear




Not only did I have a great Easter holiday this year, but I learned something new. Mormons have to wear special holy underware. I did not know that. This fact was brought to my attention by my friend Otto, who is a former pastor. I figure he should know.







I am not familiar with other Christian groups that have denominational skivvies. I may have to look into their underware to get to the bottom of this. 

Mormons actually have specially designed underoos built to legal specifications set in place by those who are in charge of the Temple. Ser


 















So this brings into question why don't Baptist have special Baptist underwear or Presbyterian have special Presbyterian underwear.


I honestly think the Lutherans Do have special underwear. They call them boxer shorts and white cotton grandma panties.


Mormon underwear, who knew?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I have Mitt's style as a bumper sticker??

BhutcA said...

I'd surely wear this Mormon Underwear! I too seriously hope females on their Heaviest Bleeding Of The Month wear this Mormon Panties and it's a lovely reason to cry 😢! If they fart, it's lovely 💘 that they have their heaviest bleeding inside of this of their New Mormon Panties and it's a lovely reason to sob 😭!